It’s super easy to participate.
Take a photo / selfie of a woman or girl holding up her completed What Woman Want sign available at https://www.whatwomenwant.org/surveys/.
Post the photo to social media using #WhatWomenWant and #safemotherhood4all and tagging one of the below What Women Want social media profiles.
• Facebook: @whatwomenwant2018
• Twitter: @whatwomenwantHC @SMFA_au
• Instagram: @whatwomenwant2018 @SMFA_au
The campaign was initially launched for World Population Day as ‘What Women Want Wednesday’ as a means to share and amplify the voices of the women and girls.
The plan right now is to:
1. Conduct a two-year campaign – What Women Want – collecting responses throughout 2018, analysing key findings, aggregating and sharing in 2019, using key global and national moments to involve and galvanize as many people as possible in making positive change for women and girls.
2. Officially announce the global findings at Women Deliver next summer in Vancouver. The country-specific results will then be rolled out with advocacy agendas tailored to reflect the survey results from the women in those countries.
3. Publish a report (book) with the results, in-depth stories from the women and groups participating, and photos.
4. Have a gallery show at the UN General Assembly and other global health events of the photos in 2019.